Tuesday 25 September 2007

4 Months progress

It has been an exciting month and I am really starting to get excited about my hair. The next couple of months should be really exciting as I start to see the hair thickening. I can't believe how quickly my hair has growm, I am estatic! What has given me confidence in working for Alvi Armani is that I was offered a position with the company before I had any idication of what results I might acheive. I feel this alone shows the confidence that Dr. Armani has in his work.

6 comments:

Ryan Ward said...

Whoa, that's impressive. It's only been 5 months too. How long did you wait from the time you noticed you were losing hair to the time you got your first transplant? I'm 22 and I'm in grad school, I'm deciding if I should spend that amount of money.

FUEFAN81 said...

Hello Ryan, I think I relpied emailed to your email with some answers. I recognise your name from hat. I have have just noticed your comments, thank you! Any further questions then do not hesitate to contact me.

NHT Chennai said...

Most likely women feel the pinch of hair loss they stop themselves from meaning out in the society, they fell back themselves from all social gathering which has a lot of affect on their mentally psychologically. Now get Hair transplant in Chennai.

Painless and Affordable Dental treatment said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Painless and Affordable Dental treatment said...

Hi! Very nice blog. I really enjoy to read it. It is good hear that Hair Transplant in Gurgaon
with world class facilities has opened.

Ak Sağlık said...

I think I relpied emailed to your email with some answers. I recognise your name from hat... how much does hair transplant cost in turkey